Once called a porch or a cloakroom; the newly named boot room is quickly becoming the latest space to add value (and beauty) to your home. The boot room is a place to sit in style whilst putting on or taking off your coats and shoes and neatly storing your outdoor accessories in made-to-measure cabinets.
We have created this beautiful, bespoke boot room from the Alderley range, finished in Mallard Green. Every inch of space has been considered to maximise storage and purpose.
At Kitchen Makers, we craft furniture that ensures there’s a place for everything. From the dog lead to the ironing board to walking boots, a made-to-measure boot room is an ideal place to keep the daily essentials together in a super-stylish space.
Boot room benefits:
- provides additional storage in your home
- stylish space to keep outdoor coats, shoes, boots, dog leads…
- seating area for convenience and ease to getting changed into indoor/outdoor clothes
- a dedicated laundry cupboard for ironing boards, laundry sprays, irons…
- keeps your home clean
- muddy boots and shoes stay in the bootroom